United Cellars Favourite Selections 6 Pack
- Created by some of Australia & New Zealand's best winemakers
- Each wine has been individually crafted for United Cellars
- Each perfectly showcases their varietal potential and regionality
United Cellars Reserve Selection 'Sauvignon Blanc By Matt Thomson' 2018
- Made for United Cellars by New Zealand winemaking superstars Matt and Sophie Thomson
- Matt was head winemaker at St Clair, but has made wines across all of New Zealand as well as in Chile, Italy, France, Spain, Romania and Hungary
- Sophie is a current Masters of Wine student and wine scientist
United Cellars Selection 'Vino Tinto By Sc Pannell' 2016
- Made exclusively for United Cellars by the supremely talented Stephen Pannell
- 55% Shiraz, 23% Tinta Cao, 22% Touriga Nacional
- Perfect food wine!
United Cellars Selection 'Cabernet By Primo Estate' 2016
- Made by one of McLaren Vale's top family owned wineries
- Amazing Cabernet. Rich with stunning depth. Will cellar very well
- A portion of 'Amarone' style concentrated fruit gives an amazing richness though perfectly balanced
United Cellars Selection 'Grenache Shiraz Mataro By Yangarra Estate' 2016
- A United Cellars exclusive - working with such an incredible producer is a partnership we're very proud of
- Peter Fraser - Winemaker of the year, James Halliday's Wine Companion 2016
- Fine tannins and elegant, refreshing acidity, this is great drinking now from arguably the best producer/grower of Grenache in Australia.
United Cellars Selection 'Rose By Tom Barry' 2018
- Made in partnership with the Jim Barry family wine company - one of Australia's best producers.
- Tom Barry (3rd generation winemaker) – 2013 Young Winemaker of the Year
- Made in a pale, dry and delicate style. 'Dry white' wine drinkers rose. Wonderful savoury style.